Address: P.O.Box 61531, Tegeta Along Bahari Beach, Kinondoni Dar es Salaam, Tanzania.
Web site: http://tulimetz.blogspot.com
Social Media: Udzungwa Heroes (Face book page)
Email address: email@example.com
Telephone number: +255767132424/ +255673644206
Tulime organization is the Non Governmental Organization that was created pursuant to the Tanzania Non-Governmental Organization Section 12(1) Act No.24 of 2002. 0n 2011 September and officially registered on May 2012. Tulime organization embraces Unity, we believe in Team work, Unity as Power: Transparency, Accountability and Hard working. Being part of our Organization is an opportunity to express your valuable opinion, ideas and recommendations on the best strategies that will make our organization have operational activities that will help creation of opportunities to be accessed by majority of Tanzania in both rural and urban areas while embracing Country Patriotism.
Mission: The organization is dedicated to promoting empowerment of people, protection of environment and respect to cultural diversity. This will be achieved through bringing inspiration and innovation to every community member as a way of realizing community development.
Goals: To enhance community welfare through socio-economical assistance and environmental protection
The targeted groups: Are vulnerable groups including disabled, women, youths, children and other need groups.
Areas of Operations: Social welfare and social-health, charity, education, training, gender issues, sports and games, environmental conservation, and civil rights protection.
Projects partnerd by the Organization
- EVS (Youth in Action program)
- No more discrimination against people with albinism in Kilolo District, the project of 2013-2015 (Collaborated with Tulime Onlus)
- Youth Empowerment through Sports and games and Environmental Conservation (on-going) We have created a District football team called Udzungwa Heroes,The name of the Team is embracing the Importance of Conserving environment: The udzungwa Heroes players are youths taken from the Villages adjacent to the Udzungwa Biodiversity: https://www.facebook.com/search/top/?q=udzungwa%20heroes
TULIME ORGANISATION AREAS OF ENGAGEMENT UNITS
- Education Unit
- Creation of library: Collection of books to support schools other learning materials for Nursery (Chekechea) , primary, secondary schools and colleges.Facilitating desks in schools
- Organizing educational training programs
- Teaching computers
- Scholar ships
- Exchange programs
- Special needs groups
- Hiv infected and no support at all
- Teenage mothers
- Women (widow)
- Environmental section
- Climate change
- Environmental protection
- Water and sanitation
- Recreational issues
- Forming groups such as tailors, artisan, beekeepers, poultry, farmers etc
- Project development and management
- Developing project proposals