Tourism Development Endeavors (TUDE)
190 Okharbot Marga, New Baneshwor
YouTube: Tourism Development Endeavors
Power Shift Nepal:
Tourism Development Endeavors (TUDE) is not-for-profit organization established in Nepal in 2006 with the mission to promote sustainable, ethical and decentralized development in Nepal through research, exploration, documentation and promotion.
Registered at Government of Nepal, Ministry of Home affairs, District Administration office Kathmandu- Registration Number 658/063/064
Social Welfare council: Membership Number 21291
Member of Association of Youth Organization of Nepal (AYON)
Objectives of organization
- To explore, promote, and document environment and tourism in Nepal
- To strengthen the role of community in development and management of social, environmental and cultural heritage
- To engage in current issues in environment and development
From early years the focus of TUDE is on youth in environment and Youth in Tourism. TUDE initiated programs like Different Day- enjoy, explore and imagine , Learning while Traveling , Change to Change , Development and Discussion Series to inspire generation to explore Nepal’s different culture and surrounding. Engage in promotion of destination and work on improving environment, social cultural and development prospective through programs and advocacy.
To be a leading development organization in Nepal working in tourism and environment for sstainable development.
- To engage with youth and community in environmental issues.
- To promote Nepal as one of the leading tourism destination in world for adventure, research, and expedition.
- To explore, promote and document tourism destinations in Nepal.
- To build capacity among youth and community in environment development and management.
- To advocate, educate, research, execution and document environmental problems and solutions.
- To disseminate knowledge through workshop, seminar and conference.
- To develop learning center.
- To organize, explore and document programs in different part of Nepal for tourism.
Responsible for accounting
Responsible for the project
Responsible for communication